<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/rainbowbg2.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3935528\x26blogName\x3dthe+bittersweetwistedangel+princess+%26...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_PH\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9063238018532986571', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


poupeegirl fashion brand community

Am I in the right path?
Friday, August 20

One of our tasks in work last week was to create our own personal and professional timeline.

For me, it was a pretty tough job.. since I basically am not sure YET on what I want to do in the future. I know.... at this age, no.. make that, at MY age, my mind should be pretty set on what I want to do and who I want to be. But yeah, not happening.

So I realized that in the next few years, I want to be too many things. and do loads of things...

Quick question... "Kaya ko ba?"

Some people dream big.. but maybe not me. I don't know if it's a totally bad thing, but maybe it's just that I'm being cautious.. (or lazy?) But yeah.. I wish I had more distinct goals for my future.

BUT... We don't know what the future holds right? We can plan today.. and lay down Plans A to Z, but if it's not meant to be, then it's NOT, right?

But anyway, I'm not saying that I did not put down any goals in this timeline I made for work. I have plans until I'm 60..

There are too many things I dream for myself to do and to be.. AND GOD KNOWS IT WOULD BE FREAKIN' AWESOME IF I GET TO ACHIEVE AT LEAST 1/3 OF THOSE THINGS. :)

But see, change is the only thing constant in this world right?

My dreams may change.. the people around me may change.. Heck, even the economic status of our country changes like forever!

So let's see.


I guess I'm just trying to check if I'm on the right path.. I mean.. IS MY VISION CLEAR? :)) And am I doing the right things to achieve my vision?



WE'LL SEE ;)


♥XOXO,♥



temporary superstar jenna curtsied on 17:48.