<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/rainbowbg2.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3935528\x26blogName\x3dthe+bittersweetwistedangel+princess+%26...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_PH\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9063238018532986571', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


poupeegirl fashion brand community

overdue (posts)
Tuesday, July 22

Since I've been pretty lazy during the time I was trying to fix my layout, I have no new entry to date. Which kindov sucked since I was hoping that I'd be more consistent in blogging. but knowing me. NO, nevermind. =))

So yeah, I have some pending blog entries.. Don't expect them to be that interesting. HAHA.



DESIRE TO BLOG 1: July 17, 2008

That day, I decided to prepare my lunch. Usually, my mom prepares veggies or stuff for me, but then I decided to do something with the chicken breast I found in the freezer. :)) So I searched for a grilled chicken recipe online, found one and looked for my stash in the kitchen. Came up with these:
I couldn't find some of the other ingredients.. So I just sticked with what was available hahaha. =)) [SOrry for the messy background] So I marinaded the chicken:
THen grilled it and served it with my spicy tuna pasta! ^_^ Perfect combination!
Haha, Just wanted to share that really. =)


*********

DESIRE TO BLOG: July 18, 2008

Went to another interview. This time, I was actually interviewed by a college batchmate who didn't push through with the 5th year masters program. LALALA. She told me she didn't recognize me. SO now I have one question..

If someone tells you that you are so unrecognizable coz you're super blooming now, does that mean that you were pretty ugly before? ^^

HAHA.


♥XOXO,♥



temporary superstar jenna curtsied on 21:29.