<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/rainbowbg2.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3935528\x26blogName\x3dthe+bittersweetwistedangel+princess+%26...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_PH\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9063238018532986571', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


poupeegirl fashion brand community

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY FRIENDS!
Wednesday, July 16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY FRIENDS!

Three of my lovely friends are celebrating their birthdays today so this post is dedicated to them =) I miss you girlies =)

JOSEPHINE MARIE
aka JIMI BOY / JIMI GERL
Happy Birthday girl! Even though we're miles apart (you're always in my heart hahaha) Nah, seriously, I miss you so much! I miss you APS Southeast Asia days.. we used to sing in class. HAHAHA. COME HOME SOON, ne? This is the "latest" picture of us! and that's December 2006?? Okay, let's see each other soon. By hook or by crook =) Wish you all the best... I'm always here for you :) I hope you're happy alwayS! Miss you! *hugs*
PS: Don't miss us too much, kidding! ^_^ But srsly, I miss bargain shopping with you and bigla kang magsasalita ng Filipino! winner!


ANNA MAE
aka My Mare =)
Happy Birthday, bakla! ^_^ Alam ko naman na masaya ka na sa iyong buhay ngayon. I hope lalo ka pa maging masaya sa lahat ng mga ipupursue mo this year. I'm thankful na we've grown closer and sana lalo pa. Sana umalis na tayo ulit coz I miss you na ulit. (Uyy, flattered). Anyway, wish you all the happiness you deserve. I'm always here for you! Love you mare! *hugs*


AICEL
aka My Inaanak
Grabe, it's been 6 or 7 (?) years since naging friends tayo! So high school! hehe. Anyway, ikaw ay isa sa pinaka-driven na taong kilala ko :) I commend you for that. Sana maging successful lahat ng business ventures (e.g. mga raket) mo and sana maging happy ka always. Alam ko hindi tayo madalas magusap and stuff, pero I'm just here if you need anything mmkay? I miss you also! Dati puro crush lang pnaguusapan natin ngayon business na? Sosyal! haha. Happy BirthdaY! hope to see you soon! *hugs*

*does magical birthday dance*
kbye!!! ^_^
XOXO


♥XOXO,♥



temporary superstar jenna curtsied on 17:58.