<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/rainbowbg2.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3935528\x26blogName\x3dthe+bittersweetwistedangel+princess+%26...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_PH\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9063238018532986571', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


poupeegirl fashion brand community

Wednesday, December 12

new beginnings

cheers to brand new day. :)

i woke up earlier than usual today.. so i ended up watching 6:30 AM shows on ETC. haha. anyway... my mom told me that she's heading to the parlor later.. but she's not yet sure, but still i'm looking forward to that. haha..

i want to thank nica and tart for keeping me sane. :) thank you for being there for me and for understanding me. haha i gave u my link na guys, read this na! ahhaha.. i realized that i'm soooo lucky to have them both as friends. (and best ones at that). haha. i got to talk to tart again yesty.. ako naman sinermonan niya after ko siyang sermonan last week. kahit nasungitan ko sha and naging bitchy ako sa knya for the last few months, i'm thankful we're ok now. :) hehe. nakakainis, i feel like i have to come up with a good blog entry for her kasi ang mushy ng testimonial nia sa akin sa friendster. haha :) super mushy! haha. but yeah. thank you tart for constantly being there...sabi mo nga may instant hotline ako sayo. ikaw rin, ok? hahaha.

she lectured on new beginnings yesterday, hence my blog title today. (sermon nga! haha).. and said na i should just learn to let go of things na nakakagulo lang sakin.. and start anew ika nga. basta. i'm so glad i get to talk to these people para maclear ang mind ko off myself. haha.

i'm giving myself a break :) i don't need anyone to GIVE ME A BREAK - i'll give that to me. I'm sending off negative vibes - au revoir to you! :) haha. i'm looking forward to better days and a great holiday season.. and if you wanna join me, sure! if not, suit yourself. :)

"and in this moment i am happy" - Incubus



***


I am soooo loving this song right now..

"For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic"

Just talk yourself up
And tear yourself down
You've hit your one wall
Now find a way around

Well what's the problem?
You've got a lot of nerve

So what did you think I would say?
No you can't run away, no you can't run away

So what did you think I would say?
No you can't run away, no you can't run away
You wouldn't

I never wanted to say this
You never wanted to stay
I put my faith in you, so much faith
And then you just threw it away

You threw it away

I'm not so naive
My sorry eyes can see
The way you fight shy
Of almost everything
Well, if you give up
You'll get what you deserve


So what did you think I would say?
No you can't run away, no you can't run away
So what did you think I would say?
No you can't run away, no you can't run away
You wouldn't

I never wanted to say this
You never wanted to stay
I put my faith in you, so much faith
And then you just threw it away
You threw it away

You were finished long before
We had even seen the start
Why don't you stand up, be a man about it?
Fight with your bare hands about it now

I never wanted to say this
You never wanted to stay well did you
I put my faith in you, so much faith
And then you just threw it away
I never wanted to say this
You never wanted to stay
I put my faith in you, so much faith
And then you just threw it away


download niyo rin.. it's pretty interesting :)


***

okay bye for now :)


♥XOXO,♥



temporary superstar jenna curtsied on 10:22.