What Happened to Jenna?
A lot of people have been asking me what happened to me this March til June. Apparently, everyone though I graduated last March, and that I'm currently working (already) at ABS-CBN Foundation. However, this is fiction. wenk. I'm still in school. and if you're wondering why... NO, I did not flunk anything or failed to take some units last year. I'll make this new "Things You Need to Know About Jenna" as an update. I was making a "Top 10 Update" like, 2 weeks ago or something but it got lost somewhere. stupid internet connection.
1. My PC got busted. So bye-bye old files, and hello big disk space. I lost all my pics, music, etc. and I have no choice but to reload them again. boohoo.
2. Like what I said earlier, I am still in school... I made it to the 5th Year... the Masteral program of the University.. :) I must say, it's quite exciting,,, but I know it's gonna be a VERY tough road. But I'm actually looking forward to graduate already.. My 1st year kabarkada, Aireen (or Tart as we call her), is with me. I'm happy that at least we get to be classmates again after 2 years :)
3. I'm still working as an intern for ABS-CBN Foundation's Bantay Kalikasan. However, i've only got around 3 days to go. I'm just finishing off my remaining hours from the 276 hours needed from last summer. haha. I'm having fun actually. My supervisor said that they were supposed to absorb me, but unfortunately I chose to enter the masteral program of the university. There goes a good job :) Anyway, we are still having this campaign, and if you guys still don't know it, it's the SAVE THE LA MESA CAMPAIGN. I'm pretty sure you have heard of this signature campaign of some sort... It's for the La Mesa Dam -- we want to declare it as a protected area so that it cannot be touched by anyone who will claim it as theirs, thus, ensuring us with clean drinking water for the next years. :)
Guys, please help us with this :) [nag-plug? Ü] Anyway, please go to http://www.lamesaecopark.com to view the manifesto and petition, and please sign to support our cause :) You can also send your signature through text. Just type LM PROTECT NAME, ADDRESS and send to 231 for Smart, Talk and Text and Addict Mobile OR 2366 for Globe, Touch Mobile or Sun :) HEHEH!
4. Eto wala lang, I was able to cross out 12 items out of the 19 in my June wishlist! Hooray! Minsan lang yan :) Unfortunately, I still have 7++ (more to go) that would be in my July wishlist.. hehe
5. I watched Superman yesterday! Yey for that!!! It's been too long since I last watched a verrry good movie. (With a very pogi actor :))
6. I'm planning to enroll in a music school sometime soon. (soon, meaning as soon as I get decided or something :))
7. I don't know what to write about anymore. I lost the "go go go" factor to write again. haha. Anyway, I'll try to do more updates from now on :) hehe.
8. I miss my college friends. Most of them graduated already.. like Cheka, Nadine, Aspe, Jimi, Mej, Sheryl, Fem, Omin, Maan, etc. and its sad.. I almost cried during their grad kasi its so sad to watch these people go... and you're not with them. Guys, you're terribly missed!!!
lalng. hello :) bye.