<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/rainbowbg2.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3935528\x26blogName\x3dthe+bittersweetwistedangel+princess+%26...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_PH\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9063238018532986571', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


poupeegirl fashion brand community

Tuesday, December 21

shopping-ness

i got too lazy to blog yesterday, and i discovered that I cant attach pics again to my blog so I decided not to blog anymore. me and my sis went to galle yesterday. major bonding sesh, gluttonous meal at KFC, picture taking time and shoppping galore. the bad news is that i dont have any more of my money left.. :P and my card's overused na rin, so no more shopping for me anymore, till tomorrow. wahehe. :) anyhoo, i bought a new white bag for tamad days :) i like it :) .. and a new brooch (again) it's a black and white butterfly :P it goes well kasi with most of my clothes (which ranges from black to white to black.). and some kikay stuff. (of course, new year, new kikay kit contents! haha) i just forgot to buy a new kikay kit. rar.


me and my sis' bonding moments :) and this is our Christmas neoprint. HAHA. napalagyan kasi namen ng border eh. MALI!!! haha. [and yes, we have 15 more of them. different poses. LOL]



anyhoo, today, we went to market! market! with my mom and my tito and tita from canada. i bought 3 tops (i think) which are really cute and FINALLY! a beaded shoesies that i like :)



weeehness! its so cute.. :) dont cha think? hehe :) hay. im soo elated. lalang. ive been looking for something like this for forever na kasi tpos un, nakahnap na rin ako, and at a quite reasonable price naman! haha. hay. but im so tired. lalng. cge :) ill try sleeping na muna. ill blog na lang ulit later. weehpee :P

P.S. kudos to mejiemoo! amishuuu :) friends happy christmas! :) aspe thanks po for giving me two of the stuffs in my christmas list.. THANKS! [although i dont know what's in it yet hehe]


♥XOXO,♥



temporary superstar jenna curtsied on 18:17.