<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/rainbowbg2.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3935528\x26blogName\x3dthe+bittersweetwistedangel+princess+%26...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_PH\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://temporarysuperstar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9063238018532986571', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


poupeegirl fashion brand community

Saturday, December 25

merry happy holidays :) hehehe :)
{1143am}
finally! hehe.. Christmas spirit kuno, pero im not really feeling it.. malamig ang simoy ng hangin... lalala.. tuloy ko na lang lateR!!
{350pm}
ayan. im back.. im gonna blog about my christmas happenings lang. although there's nothing really special about it.. hehe :P LOL. i was with family, opened a few gifts, loved every one of them. :) lalng.. cuteness. :)
here are a few pics :)
1) our house.. no make that our sala lang pala.. haha. lalng..kulet ng puno eh no?


our house getting prepped up for Christmas. LOL. cute ng candycanes no? kukuha ko later for myself. anyone up for some candy canes? hehe! :)


2) me and my sis. conceited mode even on christmas eve! haha!! :)


camwhores even on Christmas day! haha :) me and my sister again. i feel so formal again. rar. papasa na ba itong pang-postcard? LOL.. btw, nilagyan ko din ng make up sister ko. wahahhaa... kikay! haha :P sayang i have no pic wth a santa hat on ;P

3) my favorite thing right now :)



this is one of my fave gifts.. :P it came from my mom.. it soooo cute, its a unique everyday bag =P haha. what can i say, she knows my taste, huh? :D


i love aspe's gift too, its a new chandelier earring similar to what lea salonga wore to her concert, pero its smaller and perkier!! haha. she also gave me a li'l sequined Disney Princess bag :) I cancelled both of them out of my wish list. but my wish list just keeps on getting longer huh? hehe. lalng.. Thanks mommy aspe! :) *mwah*

Anyhoo, right now im just waiting for my inaanaks to visit. then im gonna rest. i swear im so sleepy.

IM WAITING FOR YOU.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!! :)


♥XOXO,♥



temporary superstar jenna curtsied on 11:43.