HOMEWORK and REMINDERS
1. Answer all the odd-numbered exercises on pages 199-399 of your book.
2. Additional homework: Do advance reading on our next lesson found on pages 400-600.
3. For next week: Try answering all exercises from pages 150-650 of you book.
4. Schedule of exams: 3rd long exam will be on the 27th. Coverage would be from circular functions to exponential logarithms.
5. Finals for MA101: 28-30 May 2003. Keep posted for announcements. Coverage: Everything!
Assignment for BONUS POINTS
= +++5000 points on your class standing
=EXEMPTION FROM FINALS
Good luck boys and girls!
jenna reckons this symmetrical, reflexive analogy:
MATH = TORTURE
TORTURE = SUICIDE
MATH = SUICIDE!
hell, here we come.